CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 22, 2010

{Food Photo Friday!!}

This week has been a fun week for food! With Scarlett being so crazy lately I haven't been making very many outings. So what's the best thing to do while "stuck" at home? Why cook & bake of course! I thought I'd do a special fun photo blog for all the yummyness that happened in the kitchen this week :)

Sunday I made hashbrowns & eggs in a window for breakfast!

Later that afternoon I decided to make pumpkin bread. I'm thinking of making November "Pumpkin Month!"

It's our tradition on Sundays to make a pizza out of whatever we have on hand. This week we made pepperoni, sweet peppers & a few jalapenos!

I love this picture! The muffins came out & Noah went straight for one! Kevin took the muffins to work, they were sooo good!

I had a friend over for lunch this week & made my favorite salad- Apple Feta Salad. It's a spin off of Buca's Apple Gorgonzola Salad, which I LOVE!

I had promised Noah we'd make cookies together this week so we did! Us & our batter :)

Cute!

We decided to make a couple of HUGE cookies & cookie bars this time. YUMMY!

Noah's huge cookies came out shaped like a snowman so he decorated it!

And last but certainly not least..... I bought red meat for Kevin this week :) We don't eat too much of it, but we love it when we do!!

2 comments:

Stacie

You are so Martha! I LOVE it!Im hungry now!

Sarah

Just imagine all the amazing goodies I'm going to make for our girls weekend!!!! I'm also trying one of my glass recipes tonight... it's the Travel-tini :) I'll let you know how it goes!

Post a Comment